New Delhi. Famous TV actor and ‘Bigg Boss 13’ winner Siddharth Shukla died of a heart attack this morning. He was one of the emerging actors in the industry. His death at just 40 years old is a big shock for his fans.
Let’s see what happened to Siddhartha Shukla from yesterday afternoon to this morning.
* Siddhartha Shukla went to a meeting in the afternoon on Wednesday in the context of a new project.
* I reached home at half past midnight.
After that, he jogged in the building compound until half past ten, and on his return he took some rest.
He ate something at night and went to sleep.
* At the same time he was feeling a little uncomfortable. Siddhartha told Shehnaz Gil and Shehnaz told his mother.
His mother Rita Shukla gave him juice and water at 1pm and told him to go to sleep.
* Mother got up for meditation around 3 in the morning. Siddhartha’s mother saw that he was sleeping, so he went to another room to meditate.
* But, after coming out of meditation, the mother saw that there was no movement. He was sleeping the way he slept. Then off
After 5 p.m., he called his daughters, who live in the same building.
* After the girls arrived, he saw and called the family doctor.
The family doctor arrives at Dharmapala between 7am and 8am. He advised to take Siddhartha to Cooper Hospital.
*An ambulance arrived at 8.30 am and took Siddharth to Cooper Hospital.
*At 9:25 a.m., Siddhartha’s family members arrive at the hospital.
*He was pronounced dead at around 10:30 am.
*The family doctor advised Siddhartha not to exercise too much.
*Siddhartha used to workout 3-4 hours every day.
The whole entertainment world is mourning the sudden death of Siddhartha Shukla. All the stars from small screen to big screen are paying homage to him with wet eyes.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Learn about country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.