New Delhi. The collapse of a four-storey building in the Sabzi Mandi area under the North Delhi Municipal Corporation (North MCD) on Monday has not yet cooled down as there is now a three-storey building in the Sitaram Bazar area.
Between Tuesday and Wednesday night, a three-storey building of property number 3185 located at Gali School Wali in Sitaram Bazar in City-Sadar Paharganj Zone of North MCD collapsed. But fortunately there were no reports of casualties in the accident. The building was declared dangerous six years ago.
Let me tell you that two days ago on Monday, three people were buried under a four-storey building that suddenly collapsed in the Sabzi Mandi area. There are also two children in it. At the same time, the indifference and negligence of the corporation has come to the fore again after another accident at midnight today. Even after the building was declared dangerous, NDMC did not take any action against it, causing the building to collapse.
A three-storey building at Gali School Wali in Sitaram Bazar area of North MCD has collapsed.
The court declared the building dangerous, but no action was taken
According to sources, no action has been taken even after declaring the three-storey building No. 3185 at Gali School Wali in Sitaram Bazar of North MCD as a dangerous building. The court also ordered the demolition of the building.
Also read: Delhi building collapses: Four-storey building collapses in Sabzi Mandi area, 2 children killed, police and NDRF take responsibility
Surprisingly, in 2015, on behalf of the property owners, a fee of Rs 28,200 was also credited to North MCD’s account as a demolition charge for breaking it. But the building was abandoned after the corporation carried out minor vandalism on the property. Now this building has suddenly collapsed.
If there was an accident during the day, there could be a big loss of life and property.
It is said that there was no crowd at the time of the accident. This is why big accidents can be avoided. People believe that if the accident had taken place during the day like in the vegetable market area, there would have been loss of life and property.
There was also an accident in Sitaram Bazar area in September last year.
A three-storey building under construction in Sitaram Bazar area also collapsed in September last year. One worker was injured in the accident. An investigation into the accident has also been ordered. But no action has been taken against any official in this case either.
On the other hand, when News18 spoke to North MCD Mayor Raja Iqbal Singh about the issue, he said he was not aware of it. And said that information would be given soon after the matter was identified. Surprisingly, the mayor of North Delhi has not yet received information about the midnight accident.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Learn about country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.