Male infertility: According to doctors, when a man is unable to be a father even after having a continuous relationship for a year, it is called infertility or infertility. However, for this, both men and women need to be tested to make sure that infertility is present in both men and women. Generally, women are thought to be responsible for infertility in most cases before the test, but in many cases men are also responsible. The cause of infertility in most men is low or low sperm count. The main reason for the low quality of sperm is the modern lifestyle, of which pollution and poor diet are the most responsible. ht According to its report, one out of every 8 men in the western world suffers from infertility. Cell phones, laptops, plastics, etc. are the enemies of sperm. In addition, the more toxins in the air, the more male fertility is affected.
Read more: Happy Teacher’s Day 2021: 5 Famous Teachers in India, Whom the World Greets for Their Contribution to Education
The main causes of male infertility are as follows. –
- According to a study, male fertility has started to decline due to environmental pollution. Researchers have expressed concern that the higher the amount of toxins or toxic chemicals in the environment, the greater the risk of infertility in men. Researchers have been concerned about this since the 1990s.
- A 1992 study found that the number of sperm in men has dropped by 50 percent in the last 60 years. There was also a report in 2017 where it was said that between 1973 and 2011 the sperm density of men also decreased by 50 to 60 percent. The concentration of sperm per milliliter in a normal human should be 15 million to 200 million.
- Many studies have shown that the endocrine glands in men are being damaged, leading to loss of fertility imbalance hormones. The main reason for this is the harmful chemical plasticizers released from the plastic. That is, plastics are greatly affecting fertility. Just as herbicides are pesticides, the harmful chemicals released from plastics are called plasticizers.
Also read: 7 effective Ayurvedic remedies to reduce period pain
- Sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and other harmful toxins are responsible for deteriorating sperm quality due to air pollution.
- In addition, laptops, cellphones, modems are also responsible for the loss of sperm quality. The speed and shape of sperm are destroyed by the radiation emitted from them.
Heavy metals present in food like calcium, lead, arsenic, cosmetics etc. are very harmful for sperm health.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Learn about country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.