Gatte Ki Vegetable Recipe: Rajasthani food is known for its excellent taste. These dishes are rich in ghee and aromatic spices. Gatte ki sabzi is also a famous dish, which you have enjoyed many times till now. This dish can be prepared on special occasions and festivals. You will love the taste of this traditional dish. You can also prepare it for dinner. If you want to make dhaba or restaurant style gatte ki sabzi, then you need to follow some steps. With these you can make delicious vegetables, the taste of which will make you go crazy. Let’s know the necessary ingredients and methods for this.
Also Read: Make Spicy & Spicy Soybean Chili Today, You’ll Be Sizzling
Essential Ingredients for Gutted Vegetables
200 grams gram flour
2 teaspoons refined oil
20 grams of ginger
2 pinch asafoetida
2 teaspoons red chili powder
2 teaspoons turmeric
2 tsp salt (to taste)
200 grams of yogurt
2 tbsp ghee
2 teaspoons mustard
1 teaspoon garam masala powder
2 teaspoon cumin seeds
4 green chillies
Black pepper as required
Coriander powder 1 tsp
How to cook vegetables
1. First take a big bowl. Add gram flour, one teaspoon of turmeric powder, one teaspoon of red chili powder, salt and a pinch of hing. Then add two and a half tablespoons of ghee to it. Add water as needed in between. Now apply a little ghee on the palm and knead the dough. After kneading the dough, divide the dough into equal portions and start rolling each portion into a cylindrical shape.
2. Place the pan on high heat and heat the water in it. Bring to a boil and add gram flour rolls to it. Cook until the rolls are light and soft. Cook the rest of the rolls in the same way and then switch off the burner. Remove to a plate to cool slightly.
3. Now heat oil in another pan on medium heat and add black mustard to it. Fry them until they crackle. Then fry it with cumin seeds. Then cook the asafoetida in oil for a few seconds.
4. Meanwhile, make a paste by adding ginger and green chillies. Place the prepared paste in the pan. Then add remaining red chilli powder and remaining turmeric powder to the pan. Fry the ginger-garlic paste until its smell goes away.
5. Next add garam masala, coriander powder and salt to taste in the pan. Add a cup of water to the pan and mix well with the spices. Meanwhile, beat the curd until smooth.
6. Place the curd in the pan and stir with a spoon to mix the spices into the curd. Make sure the gravy is thin and cook for about 6-7 minutes. Cut the besan roll into small pieces.
7. When oil spots appear on the surface of the gravy add all the cut rolls and cook for a while. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Let the rolls cook in the gravy for 5-10 minutes. Gatte ki sabzi is now ready, take out the sabzi in a bowl and serve with chapati or rice.
Also Read: Grapefruit Fights Infections Apart From Strengthening Heart Muscles
Tags: food, Food recipes, healthy food, lifestyle
First Published: August 17, 2022, 19:15 IST