Chilli Paneer Recipe: If you are a cheese lover, you can have chile cheese for lunch or dinner. Chile cheese is one of the favorite foods. It is a dish made with capsicum and cheese. Can make restaurant style chili cheese recipe. You can win everyone’s heart with this dish even on special occasions. The special thing is that this food is rich in protein and many nutrients, which is tasty and healthy. We tell you about the best recipes and ingredients needed to make chili cheese.
Also Read: Have You Ever Eaten Matar Ka Halua? Try it today, you won’t forget the taste
Ingredients for Chili Cheese
500 grams of cheese
2 teaspoons of soy sauce
4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
2 tsp salt (to taste)
2 red capsicums
250 grams of onion
1 teaspoon ginger powder
50 grams of green chilies
2 teaspoons Schizwan sauce
4 teaspoons ginger
4 teaspoons garlic paste
2 teaspoons corn flour
2 teaspoons vinegar
1 cup refined oil
2 tsp green chilli chutney
2 yellow chilies
2 tablespoons of butter
Easy recipe for making chili cheese
1. First take a chopping board to prepare this delicious dish. Then cut the cheese, onion and capsicum into small cubes. Wash chopped capsicum in water and keep aside. Now peel the ginger in a small bowl and chop it well. Then chop the green chillies.
2. Next place the cheese in a small bowl. Add cornflour, salt, ginger powder, vinegar and chili paste. Marinate for 10-15 minutes. Then place a pan on medium heat and heat oil in it. When the oil is hot enough, add the paneer pieces and fry them until golden.
3. Now place a pan on medium heat and add some oil in it. Fry it with garlic paste, chopped ginger and green chillies. Add chopped capsicum to it, fry for a minute and then add onion. After that add Schizwan sauce, tomato ketchup, green chili sauce and soy sauce.
4. After this add melted butter. Cook for two to three minutes while stirring well. Finally, add the fried paneer cubes to this mixture and mix well.
5. If you want to make more gravy, add some extra water and let the sauce thicken. Garnish with green onions and serve hot.
Also Read: Eat These 5 Healthy Foods To Lower High Cholesterol Levels
Tags: food, Food recipes, lifestyle
First Published: August 23, 2022, 14:08 IST